11 February 2009

Yippeee!!!!

After being told by an English friend who´d looked at the blog that they couldn´t comment because they didn´t understand the Swedish, I determined to hunt down a way of changing the language. And guess what? I have!! Aren´t I the clever one? I´ll become IT-literate soon if I´m not careful.

I wrote this a while back before I`d ever heared of Blog, URL or WYSIWYG.

It was the norm in days of yore
To speak of ghosts and blood and gore.
To stay bad luck, your fingers crossed
You said a prayer or salt you tossed.

But times they change and habits, too
The cyberworld craves more from you.
It´s not enough to step aside
To sign a cross, from danger hide.

The Email God demands a tithe
In language crisp yet tone so blithe.
For every mail that you receive
To cyberspace more you must heave.

The same it is with Internet
You learn, but greater grows your debt.
Each time you surf a hyperlink
You bow to Google or you sink.

Technology now takes its toll
Mozilla Firefox owns your soul.
Before you phone or go online
You kiss your hardware, make it shine.

You customize PC and cell
For if you don´t - your life is Hell!
Obey your Server! Pay his Fee!
To Microsoft now bend your knee!

Don´t do this and you´re in peril
" THEY´LL" exact a vengeance feral!!

With that pleasant thought, I bid you all good evening.

Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment