24 March 2009

Doom! Help Needed!

I´ve made,for me,quite a lot of progress,technologically speaking.I used a digital camera in Granada for the first time and I impressed myself with the quality of the piccies I took.(Do I hear someone muttering that the quality of the camera might have had something to do with it? Shame on you,whoever you are!)

On returning home, I crouched feverishly at the computer and started to learn how to alter and improve the photos. Yippeee! I thought. I am becoming technologically literate!

Pride comes before a fall.

I should have left well-enough alone but my new-sprung confidence led me to the absurd belief that I could do anything.So I then tried to improve the blog,tinkered with it and have succeeded in removing my profile and picture, both of which took a great deal of effort to insert. Do another one,I hear someone cry. Well, I would except I seem to have deleted the profile bit from the layout template so however I try, I cannot put a profile on the blog.

DO NOT ASK ME HOW I DID IT!If I knew that, perhaps I´d be clever enough to sort this mess out.

Anyone out there who has half a heart and knows how I can put the profile back ( it IS there still, under View Profile), please contact me.

SOS! SOS! SOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment