30 July 2011

Holiday Time!

It´s that time of year again when it´s too hot to do anything rational or energy craving. So the best thing to do is find a pool, take a dip, get a cold drink and sit/ lie down and read something. Which is what I´ve been doing. The three books here are a few of those I´ve already read and I´m slowly going through a stack of others I´ve downloaded on my Kindle.

I can recommend "The Room" and "Three Cups of Tea", having read both and am just starting on" Fary Tales...", which is a book written by someone in my writing circle. Can´t say much as yet but he normally produces hilarious stuff so I don´t think I ´ll be disappointed.

It´s really too hot to think much  so on that note I´ll close as I can´t sit here and drown in my own sweat any longer. To the shower!!!
Add caption

2 comments:

  1. Dead right Chris! I have been busy reading as well - took a break from my Spanish Civil war research and been reading some funnies - posted reviews on Shelfari (helps me remember what I have read!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps if you fancy a look at Shelfai go here
    http://www.shelfari.com/

    ReplyDelete