5 January 2011


 Surfing about the other day I came across a site called Sodahead.com
 It was here I found this piccy of a really pissed-off cat and it just about sums up the way I feel just now.

We have just had what was probably our most miserably boring and depressing Christmas and New Year ever.

Just about everyone we know was either in the UK or off rollicking somewhere and we were stuck at home with limited possibilities of doing anything very much. We managed to get round the corner to our favorite bar on Christmas eve and had a meal but although the food was good and plentiful, neither of us was in the mood for festive jollity or culinary enjoyment.

New Year´s Eve was even worse. Other half, whose back has gone adding to the misery of the broken hip, went to bed early and I was so peed off that I cleaned the toilet to within an inch of its life then did all the ironing.

Can things get worse? Well, I expect they can and I certainly hope that the malicious gods aren´t planning a stinker for 2011 but I wouldn´t put it past the rotten so and so´s.

With that vicious thought, I´m off to stuff my face comfort eating. I´ll regret it tomorrow but that´s 12 hours away . It´s now that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment