22 March 2010

Off On My Hols!



Having another go at the brilliant IMSERSO scheme of subsidised holidays for pensioners. This time I´m trying Cataluña. Staying at a place called Salou, which in itself doesn´t look as if it has anything out of the ordinary more than lovely beaches and a pleasant promenade, neither of which can be fully exploited at this time of year. However, it´s very close to Tarragona and to Barcelona, so I hope to do a bit of mooching there.

I really hope the weather is on the turn and spring comes soon as it´s been grey, rainy and miserable for ages - not at all what we´ve become used to on the Costa Blanca. I´ll be away for a week so will post something when I get back. Hasta luego!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun check out maremagnum in barcelona's marina! there was a nice bar at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris

    Glad to hear you enjoyed your holidaly but sad to hear experience of British teenagers which seem to be thenorm nowadays.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete